The 2012 Partners in Progress Conference speaker handouts and PowerPoint presentations are available for download.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
GENERAL SESSION: 8:00 A.M. – 9:30 A.M.
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: 9:45 A.M. – 10:45 A.M.
- Leading Within: Life Skills for Getting Exceptional Results at Work
- Necessity of Joint Action in a Volatile Political Environment
- Exploring Value Based Health Care
- Best Practices in Safety and Health Training
- Business Considerations in Entering New Markets
- Service and Retrofit Opportunities for Commercial HVAC Contractors
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: 11:00 A.M. – NOON
- Opening the Energy Efficiency Pipeline; What It Means to You
- Amazing Success Stories
- Changing Face of Leadership
- Trust Fund Best Practices: Dealing with Delinquencies
- Making the Grade: What Trustees Need to Understand about JATC Accreditation
- Fire Life Safety
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: 1:15 P.M. – 2:45 P.M.
- Interest Based Bargaining – It’s Not Just for Contracts
- The Reality of Being a Business Manager, Chapter Exec, and Contractor
- The Multiemployer World on Capitol Hill: Legislative Goals and Challenges
- How to breeze through a DOL Audit Unscathed
- Career Opportunities for Apprentices: Endless Possibilities and the Potential for a Lifetime of Rewards