Program at a Glance
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
REGISTRATION: 1:00 P.M.—5:00 P.M.
- JATC Coordinators’ Workshop
Thursday, April 3, 2008
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: 8:00 A.M.—3:00 P.M.
- Succession Planning—Finding Your Alpha Team
- Bidding Green—The Future of Construction Contracting
- Partnering to Improve Workers’ Compensation Practices
- Sheet Metal Safety Roundtable
- Communicating and Motivating Your Millennials
- Using Skill Certifications to Gain a Competitive Edge
- Model Specs—Using the New Format to Your Advantage
- New Apprentice Leaders Roundtable
EVENING: 5:30 P.M.—9:00 P.M.
Conference Opening Ceremony Reception, Dinner and Awards
Friday, April 4, 2008
GENERAL SESSIONS: 8:30 A.M.—12:30 P.M.
- Mark Breslin—Alpha Dogs
- Best Practices to Expand Markets
- Recruiting, Retaining and Motivating Your Workforce— Featuring Robert Wendover
- New Horizons Study of Union vs. Nonunion Costs
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: 1:30 P.M.—3:00 P.M.
- Northeastern Regional Breakout
- Midwestern Regional Breakout
- South/Southwest Regional Breakout
- Western Regional Breakout
Saturday, April 5, 2008
GENERAL SESSIONS: 8:00 A.M.—1:00 P.M.
- Mark Breslin—Implementation Is Everything
- Schedule Compression Effects on Labor Productivity—Featuring Dr. Awad Hanna
- Prompt Pay Industry Initiatives
- Industrial Market Survey-Market Opportunities