2024 Conference Hotel & Theme Park Tickets
**IMPORTANT: The Conference Block is now closed and the Swan and Dolphin is SOLD OUT over the conference dates.**
Alternative hotel options are listed below. Please book your hotel reservation directly and as soon as possible due to the popularity of Disney over the weekend prior to the conference with the Princess Half Marathon and other events taking place.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- All attendees must contact the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin to cancel their own hotel reservations.
- Property allows individual attendee cancellations without penalty up to five (5) days prior to the attendee’s scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations may be made by calling the hotel directly at 800-227-1500 or 407-934-4000, ext. 2300, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests who fail to utilize any room nights of a confirmed reservation (ie: a “no show”) will be responsible for one room night of the confirmed reservation at the Group’s contracted rate.
Check In/Check Out
- The Hotel’s check-in time is 4:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. All guests arriving before check-in time will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Hotel can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
Early Departure Fee
- In the event that a guest with a confirmed reservation for a guest room departs prior to the guest’s reserved check-out date, the guest shall remain responsible for all reserved room nights remaining on guest’s reservation.
Conference Attendee Disney World Tickets
To purchase specially priced Walt Disney World® Meeting/Convention Theme Park tickets, CLICK HERE .
Tickets are valid 7 days before, during, and 7 days after the meeting dates. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket on the same day are required. To make park reservations, you will need to sign-in to an existing Disney® Account or create a new one and link each ticket. Park reservations are subject to availability – please check the Park Availability Calendar. For details on making a park reservation, please visit Disney Park Pass Experience Updates.
Whether it’s your first visit or your 100th, we recommend reviewing the Walt Disney World® Resort Experience Updates.