Strive to Succeed Challenge
Partners in Progress has extended and updated the Strive to Succeed Challenge so that all local areas are still eligible to participate and receive funds to be applied towards future marketing campaigns. The ultimate goal is get all local SMART unions and SMACNA chapters and contractors to build upon the continued message of the recent Partners in Progress Conference.
How does it work and what has changed?
The Strive to Succeed Challenge is still a friendly competition between all local areas. However, since the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many of the original facets of the Challenge, local areas and chapters need only to complete the simple tasks below in order to secure $1,500 to be used toward future marketing campaigns. Additionally, the deadline date to complete these tasks has been pushed back to February 28, 2021.
- Meet together (virtually or in-person) as labor and management, to identify a joint goal.
– This joint goal isn’t limited to market recovery or market promotion, it can be any topic that both sides feel is important to the local area and chapter.
- Identify a timeline and action steps to develop and ultimately implement the agreed upon goal.
- Discuss how implementation is progressing as a group and make adjustments to your plan as needed.
- Report on your progress to email@example.com by February 28, 2021.
Partners in Progress is available at any time to assist you with ideas and strategies to successfully come up with shared goals, develop a plan to achieve those goals, and ultimately complete the tasks listed above. Let’s continue to build stronger and more collaborative labor-management relationships. We look forward to seeing your progress!